In recent years, I have combed the safety topics discussed and learned with you in the group, and found that forklift, a very dangerous equipment, has not shared the safety experience with you. Today, I'll find something relevant to show you.
There are also the following accidents:
Let's learn something about forklift use together:
1. The handling load shall not exceed the specified load, and the fork shall be inserted under the goods completely, and the goods shall be placed on the fork evenly, and the single fork tip is not allowed to pick up the goods;
2. Drive carefully on the ramp. When driving on more than one tenth of the ramp, drive forward on the uphill and backward on the downhill. Do not turn on the uphill or downhill. Do not load or unload the forklift when driving;
3. When driving, pay attention to pedestrians, obstacles and potholes, and pay attention to the gap above the forklift.
4. No one is allowed to stand on the fork and no one is allowed to carry on the vehicle;
5. People are not allowed to stand under the fork or walk under the fork;
6. Do not handle the unfixed or loosely stacked goods, and handle the larger goods carefully.
7. When fueling, the driver should not be on the vehicle and turn off the engine. When checking the battery or oil tank level, do not ignite;
8. When leaving the vehicle, lower the fork to the ground, place the gear lever in the neutral position, turn off the engine and disconnect the power supply, and remember to pull the hand brake well.