Precautions for forklift operation
1. Before and after forklift operation, the appearance shall be checked and fuel, lubricating oil and cooling water shall be added.
2. Check the safety performance of starting, running and braking.
3. Check whether the lights and horn signals are complete and effective.
4. Check whether the pressure and temperature are normal during the operation of forklift.
5. After the forklift is in operation, the leakage shall be checked and the seal shall be replaced in time.
1. Before starting, observe for four weeks. After confirming that there are no obstacles hindering driving safety, whistle first and then start.
2. For vehicles with hydraulic (pneumatic) braking, the brake hydraulic (pneumatic) meter must be safe before starting.
3. When the forklift starts to carry goods, the driver should first confirm that the goods loaded are stable and reliable.
4. Start slowly and smoothly.